Student using Quickbook software will learn:
- Learn how to use basic functions of Quickbook
- Setup customers, suppliers data
- Processing everyday clients transactions (Sales/Purchase invoices, Bill Payments, etc.)
- Process refunds, bank reconciliation etc.
- VAT input and process
- See how to manage the day-to-day accounts of a small or medium sized business
- Learn how to set up items, raise invoices, accept payments and pay suppliers
- Learn how to set up QuickBooks for you and your clients
- Explore how to meet a business needs by customising QuickBooks preferences.
- Determine which steps are required and which are optional when setting up client data files
- Learn how to enter beginning balances and how to verify the company file setup
- Customise reports to create data views relevant and meaningful to you and your clients
- Managing clients
- Accountant Centre
- Adjusting General Journal Entries
- Working Trial Balance
- Hide/Show List of Journal Entries
- Auto-reversing Journal Entries
- Accountant’s Copy
- Reconciling accounts
- Batch Enter Transactions
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on +44 (0) 20 8088 4228. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.